Murray Edwards is delighted to offer bed and breakfast at the College in rooms actually used by students during term time.
Availability is now online for Easter, including Easter weekend at discounted rates £45.00 for a single en suite and £90.00 for a twin en suite, including all the items listed below!
Our rates include
- Comfortable en suite bedrooms with
- Free Wi-Fi – Username and password given on check in
- Free car parking on site (first come, first served)
- Free to walk on the grass in our beautiful gardens
- Free self-guided art tour
- In-room refreshments
- Toiletries, fresh towels and bedding
- Full English breakfast in the spectacular Dome dining hall.
All rooms are accessible by lift. Disabled rooms are available; please request an accessible room in the additional notes section. Our friendly, welcoming Porters have excellent local knowledge and would be pleased to help with any questions you may have. They also have a limited supply of hairdryers and alarm clocks available to borrow for a small deposit.
We are delighted to hold a 3 star campus rating from Visit England for our en suite bedrooms. This is based on the care and attention to detail from our housekeepers, who achieve an excellent standard of cleanliness, the bedrooms’ attractive decor and our committment to providing accommodation that fits with the needs, comfort standards and conveninece required by our visitors. Our service is easy to use from initial booking to providing feedback after your stay and a warm welcome awaits at our Porters’ Lodge.
We hope to see you soon!
* 4.1 of 5 stars given for overall B&B experience at Murray Edwards College by Speedy Booker users who completed the feedback form.