Congratulations on your engagement!
We are delighted to offer wedding breakfasts and receptions at Murray Edwards College; one of the more contemporary Cambridge Colleges, dating from 1954.
The College buildings were designed by Chamberlin, Powell and Bonn who also designed The Barbican in London and offers a modern backdrop with clean lines and exposed brick. The informal gardens soften the brutalist architecture with beautiful boarders and well-kept lawns and unlike many Colleges, guests are welcome to walk on our grass.
Your wedding contact will work with you to plan your ideal celebration and ensure it runs smoothly on the day.
- Location – Tranquil position on edge of city centre, just a 5 minute walk from Shire Hall registry office.
- Price – Competitive package including sumptuous 3 course wedding breakfast.
- Access – Car parking and bedrooms available on site.
- Exclusivity – Unique architecture located in beautiful gardens, perfect for photographs.
- Reassurance – Experienced team and on-the-day contact will ensure your perfect day runs smoothly.