We would just like to say a massive thank you to all the team at Murray Edwards for helping make Saturday run so smoothly. Our guests had a wonderful time and we are grateful to everyone for their help in making this happen.
Covid-secure weddings are now available to book!
We are delighted that we can now start offering bookings for last-minute summer weddings as well as advanced bookings for winter weddings.
Until late June, only up to 30 people can attend weddings but this restriction doesn’t mean you can’t have your dream day. Our venue and adjoining event spaces can be catered to weddings with any number of guests.
There are still a number of last-minute summer wedding bookings available. We are also offering a mid-week discount and are delighted to confirm that our venue is fully COVID-secure. We are experiencing very high levels of interest, so book now to avoid disappointment!
We have achieved the AIM Secure Site and Visit England Good to Go accreditations. These industry standards provide reassurance and confidence to conference and event organisers. AIM secure in particular measures:
- The quality of our meeting and events facilities
- Our commitment to delivering a healthy and hygienic environment
- Our service delivery
- Our compliance with legislation
- Our commitment towards diversity and inclusion
A venue with historical beauty and a modern charm.
As well as being a venue for ceremonies, Murray Edwards College is the perfect place for wedding breakfasts and receptions. The college is one of the more contemporary Cambridge Colleges, dating from 1954.
The College buildings were designed by Chamberlin, Powell and Bonn who also designed The Barbican in London and offer a modern backdrop with clean lines and exposed brick. The informal gardens soften the brutalist architecture with beautiful borders and well-kept lawns and unlike many Colleges, guests are welcome to walk on our grass.
Your wedding planner will work with you to plan your ideal celebration and ensure it runs smoothly on the day.
- Location – Tranquil position on edge of the city centre, just a 5-minute walk from Shire Hall registry office.
- Price – Competitive package including a sumptuous 3-course wedding breakfast.
- Access – Car parking and bedrooms available on site.
- Exclusivity – Unique architecture located in beautiful gardens, perfect for photographs.
- Reassurance – Experienced team and on-the-day contact will ensure your perfect day runs smoothly.