Find the meeting room perfectly suited to achieving your event objectives.
Our conference and meeting rooms are professionally decorated and regularly maintained. Audio visual equipment is kept up-to-date and our experienced technician will help to support your event.
On site, there are two self-contained conference centres, flat floored flexible meeting rooms, an experienced, friendly, professional events team and free on-site parking on the edge of central Cambridge.
A unique design, world-renowned art collection, informal but beautiful gardens and contemporary architecture makes Murray Edwards College, Cambridge a stimulating environment for your day conference or meeting.
A modern, flexible and self-contained conference centre with a Lecture Theatre and flexible flat-floored rooms, ideal for day meetings, product launches, lectures and training sessions.
- Fixed HD projectors in Lecture Theatre & Seminar Room implemented in 2015.
- WiFi throughout (and free with our day delegate rate).
- Pleasant, light Foyer included for catering and networking.
- Easy flow from entrance to Foyer, registration, refreshments & meeting rooms.
- Large registration desk opposite entrance to welcome delegates.
- Filming and editing packages available.
- College meeting rooms can be used as additional syndicate rooms depending on availability.
A light-filled, elegant building, also used as a Japanese cultural hub, the Kaetsu Centre offers a unique venue in Cambridge.
- 8 meeting rooms suitable for 30-150 delegates, situated over 4 floors.
- Small breakout rooms available to seat <30 delegates.
- A.V. equipment and Wi-Fi is available throughout the building.
- Airy Foyer included for catering, exhibiting, networking & evening receptions.
- Marble registration desk situated in front of entrance for easy registration and queries.
- 12 en suite bedrooms available year-round, ideal for speakers or VIPs who need easy access to their meeting room from their accommodation.
Located in the main building of Murray Edwards, these rooms are at the heart of the College.
- A diverse selection of rooms, all with their own distinctive style.
- Flat-floors mean they can be set up in a variety of ways.
- All rooms include up-to-date A.V. technology and WiFi access.
- These meeting rooms are suitable from 30-180 delegates.
- Catering, including refreshments and finger/bowl buffet lunches can be served in either Fountain Court Walkway and the Porters Lodge atrium.
Our College rooms are available in vacations only to preserve the academic purpose of the College during term.